PRE-WEDDING 1. Where will the Bride have her final preparation taking place (last makeup & hair finishing touches and getting in the dress) on the wedding day? (List the location name and address).
2. Does your wedding dress have a zip-up back or is it a lace-up corset/multiple buttons?
3. Would the groom like getting ready photos taken?
4. Where will the Groom be getting ready on the wedding day? (List the location name and address).
5. Where is your Wedding Ceremony taking place? (Please list the venue Name, Address, Contact Name, Contact Email, & Contact Phone).
6. Approximately how long is the drive from the Bride Getting Ready location to the Ceremony location, if different? (Please enter only the number of minutes).
7. Approximately how long is the drive from the Groom Getting Ready location to the Ceremony location, if different? (Please enter only the number of minutes).
8. Where is your Wedding Reception taking place? (Please list the venue Name, Address, Contact Name, Contact Email, & Contact Phone).
9. Approximately how long is the drive from the Ceremony location to the Reception location? (Please enter only the number of minutes).
10. Pre-ceremony - do you have a preference if the guys get their photos taken before the gals or vice versa?
11. Pre-ceremony photos wrap up 45 minutes before the ceremony begins. If you would like for the photos to end earlier or later than that, please list the time buffer that you would like to have.
1 Hour 15 Minutes
1 Hour 30 Minutes
1 Hour 45 Minutes
CEREMONY & RECEPTION 12. Tell me about any restrictions or guidelines at your ceremony location that I should know about (make sure to include if there are any time restrictions as to how early or how late I am permitted to be on the location).
13. Is this a religious wedding?
14. Is there a time set for the Ceremony yet? If so, list the time below.
15. Approximately how long will the Ceremony last?
1 Hour 15 Minutes
1 Hour 30 Minutes
1 Hour 45 Minutes
16. Do you plan on seeing each other before the Ceremony?
17. If you selected "Yes" above, would you like all family photos completed before the ceremony as well?
18. If applicable, please list any meaningful locations at the ceremony site that you had your heart set on for Family, Wedding Party and/or Bride and Groom photos taken at. If not, leave blank
19. Are there any special family situations (divorces, deaths, etc.), that I should know about that I need to be sensitive to?
20. Which family group photos would you like taken? Please list them here with corresponding name(s) (e.g. Bride and Groom + mom Barbara + step-dad Bob + sister Sarah).
21. Please list Names and Relationships of Groom's immediate family: (The most important information I need from you is their name and relation to you).
22. Please list Names and Relationships of Bride's immediate family (The most important information I need from you is their name and relation to you).
23. Please give a general flow of events at your reception. Example: Introduction as the new Mr. and Mrs., Mingling for approx. 20 minutes, Prayer, Dinner, Cake Cutting, First Dances, Open dance floor 20 min, Bouquet/Garter toss, Open dance floor, Reception Ends. (It is recommended to have all of the main events of your reception take place within the first hour and a half so the majority of your wedding guests are still present and able to enjoy the moments with you!).
24. Are there any special traditions or special things that I should know about which will be happening on your wedding day?
25. What time does your reception begin?
26. What time would you like to arrive at the Reception location?
27. Do you have a formal exit planned?
28. If you answered "Yes" to the above question, when will the formal exit be taking place?
29. If you are having a formal exit, how will your guests be sending you off?
30. What time does the reception end?
31. Approximately how many wedding guests are you expecting?
YOUR VENDORS I love to reach out to your wedding vendors ahead of time to make sure we're all on the same page and that your wedding day runs as smoothly as possible. Please provide as much information as you have available for them! If you aren't hiring a particular vendor, of do not have the information, please leave it out.32. Please list any vendors you have hired (such as Wedding Coordinator, Videographer, Florist, Cake Artist, Band/DJ, Makeup Artist, Hair Artist, etc.). Please include Company Name, Contact Name, Email, Phone, Website, Facebook, Twitter, & Blog Address if you know them.
33. Where did you get your wedding dress from and is it made by a particular designer?
34. Which store did the bridesmaid dresses come from?
35. Which store did the men's tuxes come from?
WEDDING PARTY36. Who is you Maid of Honor? Please include Name, Phone, Email, & Facebook.
37. Do you have any other Bridesmaids? Please include Name & Facebook.
38. Who is you Best Man? Please include Name, Phone, Email, & Facebook.
39. Do you have any other Groomsmen? Please include Name & Facebook.
40. Will you have any Flowergirls or Ringbearers? If so, please list their names.
41. Please list the cell of whichever bridesmaid or groomsmen will be the best to get in touch with on the wedding day (if different from Maid of Honor or Best Man).
EXTRA DETAILS42. Where are you honeymooning?
43. List below when you depart for your Honeymoon and when you return.
44. If you know at this point what your married address will be, please share it below.
45. What's your wedding hashtag?
46. What's your wedding Website?
47. Is there anything else you would like to communicate with me? :)
© 2017 Photography By Ashley J